The Fun Side of Veganism

vegan shoes, clothes, bags, food, restaurants, toiletries....everything to live the compassionate lifestyle in Amsterdam!

T.U.K. Tattoo Kitten Heeled Shoes

Just because I'm poor folk right now doesn't mean that I have to stop window shopping. It's therapeutic touching all the pretty things. So when I was out today that's what I did: touch touch touch touch touch.

And then I found these shoes at Sacha on the Leidsestraat (who have an annoying website by the way).


WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT! The lady in the shop wouldn't let me take a photo, so I scurried home and found them online at the T.U.K. online shop.

So suck a fat one, Sacha. That's what you get for not letting me take a photo. I'll just not buy them from somewhere else!

Also in these colors, but I'm partial to the nude above:


They had quite a few more man-made options, as well, so despite our little tiff regarding taking photos in the shop (which actually I quite understand), I was proud of Sacha, and really wish I had the money for some new kicks right now!

0 comments: