The Fun Side of Veganism

vegan shoes, clothes, bags, food, restaurants, toiletries....everything to live the compassionate lifestyle in Amsterdam!

Suedette Boots

Well, I created this blog over a month ago and have yet to post, so I'd better get cracking.

I'll start with my favorite pair of boots, made from faux suede and ruched down the side. Now that the weather has turned crisp, I can't seem to take these boots off. They are flat, so no need for pretentiousness, and so comfy! I'm also already tall so when I wear these I'm not taller than my husband- he hates that! And they keep the tootsies nice and warm.


I got them off of an eBay shoe store in Australia (My Fashion Room), along with a few dresses that also kick ass. When the package came, I tore it open and tried everything on, and haven't taken these boots off since.

I always wear my pants tucked into them (as shown), which I'm sure one day I will look back on and cringe about, but for now it's just how it's done. Oh, fashion you fickle fickle fool!

And, of course- the best part! No animals were harmed in the making of these boots!

(PS- Check the pups in the background, wondering what's up!)

0 comments: