The Fun Side of Veganism

vegan shoes, clothes, bags, food, restaurants, toiletries....everything to live the compassionate lifestyle in Amsterdam!

Glasgow Vegan: Mono Cafe

OK, I admit this isn't in Amsterdam- it's in Glasgow, Scotland- but this was seriously one of the best vegan cafes I have ever been to!

This was the vegan breakfast found at Mono Cafe & Bar. Check it: it's GINORMOUS!!!!

This breakfast contained beans, bread, mushrooms, a tomato, veggie sausages, a tofu scramble, and veggie haggis! I couldn't even finish it but it broke my heart to leave some behind on my plate.

The menu was exactly how a vegan/vegetarian restaurant should be: eclectic, ethnic, and priced reasonably. Also (need I say it again?) the portions were insane.

Amsterdam is SORELY lacking in this department.

1 comments:

Rachael E. Stephen said...

I love Mono!!

They have AWESOME chickpea burgers (with mushrooms and vegan cheese on top) but they're SO massive you can hardly fit your mouth around them! xD

Glad you enjoyed it =3

I'm going to have to try a breakfast at some point...