The Fun Side of Veganism

vegan shoes, clothes, bags, food, restaurants, toiletries....everything to live the compassionate lifestyle in Amsterdam!

Oat Couture Bath Melt by Lush

OK, I am clearly fighting a losing battle with this here VegMoFo 09.

The thing is, I'm not much for cooking these days. So any post to do with food would probably be: "Oh hi. It's fusilli pasta with sauce from a jar again. Because I can eat it for an entire week for less than 2 euros."

Three cheers for the recession!!!

HOWEVER. All is not lost. My contract just ended with Lush but I still have some free samples, including a box of all of the newest products that have been released recently.

Oat Couture Bath Melt, meet my bathtub. Bathtub, this is Oat Couture Bath Melt. For the next 30 minutes the two of you will be best of friends.

This product is so new that it's not even on the Lush website yet. Wowza!

Basically it is a cocoa butter bath melt with lots of oats and herbs like lavendar bundled up in a cheese cloth. So you plop it in your bath and it melts to make the water silky, milky and creamy.

Then! And here's the good part. THEN, my friends, you take the cheesecloth filled with wet oaty oats, and rub it all over you for an even more luxurious luxury! Because there is still some yummy cocoa butter trapped inside, and that ish needs to be all over your body to make it soft and smooth and lovely smelling.

I was in bathtime heaven, folks. No lie. I am a huge Lush fan and have tons of favorites, but this oat-milky bath melt just floored me. Plus, the lavender ensured that I had a great night's sleep, which just adds to the awesomeness.

Give it a go! Absolute decadent heaven, or your money back.*

*Kidding! What company in their right mind would take back a used, soggy lump of oats wrapped in cheesecloth? Lush is good and all, but not that good!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love Lush! I have so many of their things on my wishlist already, but I guess I'll just have to add this one too! It sounds heavenly.
Thanks for the review.

Leslie Richman said...

I love Lush too. That sounds wonderful!

The Fun Side of Veganism said...

I am SO going to miss working there! :(