The Fun Side of Veganism

vegan shoes, clothes, bags, food, restaurants, toiletries....everything to live the compassionate lifestyle in Amsterdam!

The Tropical Vegan Kitchen

Hello, my name is Amanda, and I have an addiction.

I am addicted to vegan cookbooks. I have 17 of them*. And I just got one as a present the other week, yet I couldn't stop myself the other day when I saw The Tropical Vegan Cookbook by Donna Klein in my local bookstore. I tried to resist, I really did.

But you see, I absolutely love the addition of fruit in savory meals. (For example, the soup in my previous post. Or the toppings in my previous tempeh post.) It really tickles my toes, and when I flipped through this book I saw a load of recipes of that kind- lots of oranges, coconut milks, bananas and mangoes.

In my language these ingredients are all a recipe for H-E-A-V-E-N.

So I got it and now I am having a hard time deciding which recipe to try first. They all look so delicious, so watch this space for yummy meals soon!

(* And? Yet another cookbook on the way in the mail! Definitely have a problem....)

0 comments: